Author Topic: Super Cool Friday Pub Play Fridays 3pm EDT/EST  (Read 314 times)

Offline Gerhard Fürst

• Mannschaften
    • View Profile
Super Cool Friday Pub Play Fridays 3pm EDT/EST
« on: September 29, 2018, 02:18:20 PM »
Starting Oct. 5th 2018 FJR2 members are encouraged to join our TeamSpeak and public game server at 3pm Eastern US time every Friday in an effort to populate our public server for the weekend.

Completely optional but you would be super cool if you came to it.

I will be in attendance every week unless something comes up so expect to see me there at the very least. This 'event' is being planned in an effort to foster community building, team building, and develop friendship (how cute OwO) so if you can make it you should.

If our server fails to get populated within the hour then let's switch games and have some actual fun together outside of P0sT. However if the growth is just going slow I would like to continue trying to populate the server. I am aiming for 20v20 to call it "populated" as I believe this to be the magic number for the server to begin populating rapidly, although 40v40 would be ideal.

I know the time is inconvenient for most of our NA player base; however, I would like everyone to consider if we manage to get the server populated early, then when those from the NA side wish to join they will be able to join into an already running server. Also 3pm was chosen as the time to begin because the 2FJG server (usually the only populated NA server for most of the week) starts to populate at around 4pm and is mostly full by the time the East coaster get on. This creates a barrier of entry for us when we try to populate our server as pubs would prefer to sit in a queue for an already populated server rather than play along with us.

If all goes well we will have a Post Scriptum server to play on as a unit throughout the weekend.

Gerhard Fürst
UA-Gefreiter u. Gruppenführer
3. /Fsch.Jäg.Rgt. 2 "Ramcke"

Offline Levi Ackerman

• Zugtrupp
    • View Profile
Re: Super Cool Friday Pub Play Fridays 3pm EDT/EST
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 12:18:10 PM »
I’ll be coming to this as soon as I get back from Belgium. I really encourage everyone to join!

Levi Ackerman
Leutnant u. Zugführer
3. /Fsch.Jäg.Rgt. 2 "Ramcke"